Saturday, December 08, 2007

Monster Brains Presents.. Krampus!
The following collection of illustrations depict a demonic companion of ol Saint Nick.

Modern Krampus


Fred Stonehouse - Gruss Vom Krampus One


Fred Stonehouse - Brav Sein One


Fred Stonehouse - Brav Sein Two


Travis Louie - Krampus One






















Marc Burckhardt






















Travis Lampe - Enter the Krampus






















Travis Lampe - Return of the Krampus






















Ryan Heshka - For Your Sins






















William Basso - Gifts for Ill-mannered Children

All of the above Krampus related artworks were part of a Blab! art show at the Copro - Nason Gallery. More pictures of Krampus from the show can be seen in the online gallery of the exhibit here.






















I found the above work on photobucket. I don't know the name of the artist but it appears to be on the work although I can't make it out myself.






















And lastly, the above is a scan I took of a Christmas card I received this week from my pal Sean Aaberg aka Goblinko.

This concludes Krampus Week!

1 comment:

Len said...

The image of Krampus above (the second to last image in this post) is by Vincent Locke. Here's a link to the image on his website: http://vincelocke.com/the-krampus.htm