Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Ken Barr

Castle of Frankenstein Inside Cover(Gothic Castle Publishing Co., 1971).

The Beginning of the End Classics Series Cover Illustration (Video Treasures, 1991).

It Feeds On Men's Minds, Doc Savage #8 cover, March 1977

Andy Warhol's Dracula (Bryanston, 1974).

Marvel Preview #8 Cover (Marvel, 1976).

Frankenstein Illustration


The Vicar of VHS said...

Man, these are great! Love the Dr. Morbius/Blade cover espeically. And HAUNTS is a fairly awesome flick.

dekkoparsnip said...

Great blog!

I just wanted to add that the Frankenstein artwork was used for a VHS release of the 1984 TV-movie with Carrie Fisher. There was another VHS release with different artwork, but I believe this was the artwork used for the Video Treasures release. I have it amongst my collection, but I can't seem to find a copy of it online.