Sunday, October 04, 2009

Pinball Machines - Devils and Demons

Be sure to check back every day this week as we explore monsters, aliens, robots and mythological abominations that infested the pinball machines of the past!


labsenpai said...

Thanks to a pinball loving friend, I still have access to a GORGAR machine. Looking forward to more pics!

Dave said...

My brother has a fully working Gorgar - we both still love playing it (from two guys that remember when it first arrived in the arcade!) I still think it has one of the best plays of any pinball machines. Thanks for these great pics!

Aeron said...

So what does Gorgar say,besides "Wait until I stop talking before inserting coins!" ? As I said in a previous comment, I grew up in a Skating Rink with a solid arcade that had a constant stream of great videogames and pinball machines. I remember a lot of pinball machines but unfortunately I don't think we ever got Gorgar. Looks like a lot of fun to play though.