Tuesday, August 18, 2009

"My Vacation In Hell" As Channeled through the Soul of Craig Thompson..

Originally published in Weird Tales #6. As a sidenote, two out of the 8 pages were left out from this fantastic comic. I normally don't feel comfortable posting the comics of others online, however I think everyone who follows Monster Brains needs to see these 6 amazing pages.


Doc Atomic said...

This was one of my favorite Hellboy stories. Great art, clever idea.

TwoHeadedBoy said...

Fell in love with these instantly, and I've just gone and ordered myself my first ever Hellboy comic as a result of this, darn it!

Unnatural Lump said...

I don't suppose you know where I can find the Hellboy comic ‘The Penanggalan’ do you? I know it's one of the stories of The Troll Witch comic but I can't seem to find it anywhere and I don't want to buy the DVD it comes with because I wasn't fond of Blood and stone.