Thursday, March 22, 2007

Scott Musgrove
Another artist I should have posted here a long time ago, Scott Musgrove's specialty is painting and drawing very unusual creatures.

And Scott is the latest great artist to contribute work to the Pressure Printing series of prints.
Keep up to date on Scott's artwork at his blog. See more paintings here and here.


Scott Harrison said...

Greetings Aeron. Fantastic blogs. The best internet discovery I've had in a long while. The historical links are unbelievable. I have to thank you for the link to the Stardust comics. I've had one black and white reproduction of one story for years, and it has always been one of my favorites, to find them all on line was amazing. I'd seen that balloonland cartoon years ago, and it blew my mind as well. Anyways, keep up the good work. There's not too many sites I want to check every day, but you're at the top of the list. If you're interested, I have a website with some sort of cartoony artwork, Keep up the good work.---Scott Harrison

Anonymous said...

A couple posts ago, i have some drawings on my blog that are pretty aelfry inspired. Also, did I mention how great Monster Brains is?