Friday, September 08, 2006

Rupert Lees

Lots of intricately detailed pen and ink drawings of strange beasts by this London based artist. Check out this awesome selection of monsters.

Some things you can expect to see in the following weeks here at Monster Brains will be a week devoted to Polish poster artists, another week dedicated to underground comic artists such as Rory Hayes, and another week will be focused on weird monster toys.


zalibarek said...

I'm reading your blog continously. Good work!

I reccomend you my surreal magazine PUZDRO - one and only polish surreal magazine in history: - lots of stuff you may like...

my new film's website coming soon:

best regards!

aeron said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
aeron said...

Thanks Zalibarek, I'm a great fan of your artworks. I'll be sure to link up your surreal magazine site soon.